Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sounds interesting so I'm going to post it and file it in my cookbooks here. Found while surfing again...
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb tater tots
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Brown the ground chuck onion together in canola oil.
- Combine the hamburger mixture, cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, salt & pepper, green beans, drained.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees until tater tots are brown.