Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a good recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Thaw hash browns.
- Combine sour cream, soup and 1/2 cup butter.
- Add salt, onion and cheese; mix well.
- Add potatoes.
- Place mixture in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 cup melted butter and cornflakes.
- Sprinkle on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is awesome! When I made this I did not use the corn flakes. Made it for brunch but would be a great side dish for any meal.