1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Chicken
Do not be foiled by the name. This chicken makes a great presentation on any dinner table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet on medium high heat and add oil to your pan.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on all chicken breasts. Spread 1 tsp of mustard on each chicken breast.
- 3Next mix your hashbrowns with the garlic salt.
- 4Top each breast mustard side up with hashbrowns and press down to make sure the hashbrowns stay on the chicken breasts.
- 5Add each chicken breast hashbrown side down to your hot pan. Cook for 5 minutes without touching the chicken. As soon as you see the sides of the hashbrowns turning a golden color carefully flip the chicken breasts over. Continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- 6Turn your heat down to low, cover and cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 399.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper