Do not be foiled by the name. This chicken makes a great presentation on any dinner table.
Make and share this Hash Browns Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat and add oil to your pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on all chicken breasts. Spread 1 tsp of mustard on each chicken breast.
- Next mix your hashbrowns with the garlic salt.
- Top each breast mustard side up with hashbrowns and press down to make sure the hashbrowns stay on the chicken breasts.
- Add each chicken breast hashbrown side down to your hot pan. Cook for 5 minutes without touching the chicken. As soon as you see the sides of the hashbrowns turning a golden color carefully flip the chicken breasts over. Continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Turn your heat down to low, cover and cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink.