Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From casserole/slowcooker cookbook. Haven't tried yet.
- 3 (4 ounce) cartons Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups reduced-fat cheese, any kind
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine egg product, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes, cheese onion, bell pepper and ham, mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until set.