Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy, cheesey, and tasty, too! This will be a hit at your next brunch or breakfast potluck! This recipe will serve from 12 to 16 people.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, combine soup, sour cream and garlic salt.
- Add potatoes and cheddar cheese, mix well, and pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
I have made a similar dish using cream of chicken soup and I have to say that everyone loved having the cream of potato soup in it instead. We had a few neighbors over for a lovely bruch. This dish is quick and easy to make when serving a crowd. I threw it all together early in the morning, then just popped it in the oven. Very simple and very delicious. Thanks so much for sharing it, TGirl,RN.