Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is such a comfort food for me! This is the best recipe that I have tried for Hashbrown Casserole and of course it's my Mom's recipe. I know that they serve this dish at many restaurants, but once you try this recipe, I promise that you will NEVER order it at a restaurant again! Enjoy!!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag hash browns (the little cubed ones)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes Enjoy!