Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great casserole that can easily be sized down. If french onion dip is to strong for you, you can use half dip and half sour cream. Enjoy!
- 1 (2 lb) bag hash browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Put hashbrowns in a 9" by 13" pan.
- Mix soup, cheddar, dip and butter.
- Pour over hashbrowns.
- Bake for 1 hour.
These potatoes were wonderful. I did mix all ingredients in a large bowl and then put into a 9 x 13 baking pan. DH does not like the texture of onions, so using the french onion dip was brilliant! I did go easy and as you suggested used 1/2 french onion dip and 1/2 sour cream. Thanks for sharing. Nick's Mom