Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick side dish to put together for a main meal or to take to a potluck.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces light sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free margarine
- Place hash browns and chopped onion in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream.
- Pour over potatoes& onion.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Drizzle margarine over mixture.
- Cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.