1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Casserole
Makes 1 - 3 quart casserole " Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping. "
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml crushed corn flakes cereal
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- 3Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- 4In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- 5Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- 6To freeze: Assemble casserole. Wrap tightly with foil and freeze.
- 7To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 656.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g