Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place mixture in an 11 x 17 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until top is browned.
Delicious!! I ate plenty more than one serving... it was worth it. This was extremely good. Thanks for the great recipe!
I made this to go with Oven Denver Omelet and Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits for our "breakfast for supper" meal last night. It was very creamy. DH said something was missing, so next time I'll try to add some different seasonings. It was super quick to mix up, then you just forget about it. Thanks for posting a side that can go with anything from breakfast eggs to a Christmas baked ham!
Very good. We all liked this a lot. Thanks.