Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great side dish that is easy to make. Came from a church cookbook. (which always have wonderful recipes!!!)
- 4 (10 ounce) bags frozen hash browns (or 32 oz.)
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 lb Velveeta cheese
- Defrost hash browns slightly, so able to put into large greased baking dish.
- Melt cheese and butter together either in microwave or stovetop.
- Pour half& half into cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
My husband ask's me to make this all the time! It is so easy and taste delicous!