Recipe by ~Rachey~
One of my personal favorites! You can also do 1 can cream of potato soup and 1 can cream of mushroom and instead of cheddar you can also use nacho cheese. Gives it a little bit more spice. I also like to add onions.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Add potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tend.