Recipe by carolinafan
Easy and delicious.
Top Review by OahuPat Abrams
So delicious! I just threw everything in the pan. Hash browns were still frozen; I pounded them apart with my meat mallet. I only added 1/4 C. parmesan on top. I also added a cubed ham slice. Made a great dinner casserole, and also was even better microwaved for breakfast the next day. Thanks!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt.
- Add potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.