Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home and I've served it for both breakfast and dinner. It's hearty comfort food at its best, and goes great with bacon and eggs, or all by itself.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a very large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic powder. Add potatoes and cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake, covered for 40 minutes, then top with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.