Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 lbs frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 -3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 lb town house cracker, crushed
- Combine all ingredients except butter & crackers.
- Spread into a greased 9"x13" dish.
- Mix melted butter with crackers.
- Crumble cracker mixture over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.