Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
My boyfriend's mother lost her recipe so I searched on the internet to find the closest one. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds good!
- 2 cups fat free sour cream (or lite)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 1⁄2 ounces low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 lbs hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix sour cream, cheese, soup and onions in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes; mix well.
- Spoon into a 13x9 baking dish. Bake for 45min.
- Toss crumbs with butter and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake an additional 10min.