1/2 Photos of Hash Browns Breakfast Quiche
This is yummy and filling. Great for a brunch or a house full of company. Easily cut in 1/2. I have even ran out of the patties and subbed with a package of shredded hash-browns. I just cook the bottom layer longer and then the overall dish an extra 10-15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan.
- 2Layer with hash-browns and pour melted butter evenly over the tops.
- 3Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and sprinkle the sausage evenly over the top.
- 5Then sprinkle cheese.
- 6In a large bowl whip eggs, milk, cream, and salt.
- 7Pour over the casserole and bake another 30 minutes.
- 8It should be firm in the center and browned lightly but evenly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Breakfast Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 225.2 mg
- Sodium 600.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties