Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
- Grease 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Thaw hash browns on paper towels on cookie sheet in oven at very low temperature, until defrosted.
- If you leave them in the oven for a while, they will dry out pretty well.
- Otherwise, press between layers of paper towels to get out excess moisture.
- Turn oven heat up to 450°.
- Press dry hash browns into 9x13-inch dish, including up sides, to form a solid crust.
- Brush with melted butter--brush top edges, too.
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and fill with layers of cheese and ham.
- Beat milk with eggs and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cheese and ham.
- Reduce oven to 350° and bake 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Slice into squares and serve warm.