1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- 2Thaw hash browns on paper towels on cookie sheet in oven at very low temperature, until defrosted.
- 3If you leave them in the oven for a while, they will dry out pretty well.
- 4Otherwise, press between layers of paper towels to get out excess moisture.
- 5Turn oven heat up to 450°.
- 6Press dry hash browns into 9x13-inch dish, including up sides, to form a solid crust.
- 7Brush with melted butter--brush top edges, too.
- 8Bake at 450° for 25 minutes.
- 9Remove crust from oven and fill with layers of cheese and ham.
- 10Beat milk with eggs and seasoned salt.
- 11Pour over cheese and ham.
- 12Reduce oven to 350° and bake 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 13Slice into squares and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (4134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6787.1
- Calories from Fat 4086
- Total Fat 454.0 g
- Saturated Fat 221.3 g
- Cholesterol 2611.3 mg
- Sodium 2683.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 418.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.2 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 287.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: