1/3 Photos of Hash Browns Breakfast Bake
Sue Lau's Note:
This makes breakfast easy: it's all in one pan! Well, a few biscuits might be nice, too..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown sausage links in skillet over medium heat until cooked through; remove from heat and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 3In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in all other ingredients.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole, and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
- 5Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting into servings.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 270.3 mg
- Sodium 603.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.8 g