This makes breakfast easy: it's all in one pan! Well, a few biscuits might be nice, too..
Make and share this Hash Browns Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown sausage links in skillet over medium heat until cooked through; remove from heat and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in all other ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole, and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting into servings.
- Serve hot.