Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is really good. I've made it several times now. Be ready to use that arm as the frozen potatoes are a tackle.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns, unthawed
- 16 ounces Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix everything well.
- Pat into a buttered 9X13" baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 1/2 hours.
This was really easy and good. Just a couple of changes, used Hellmans Mayo. Thats the law in our house and added some fresh parsley. Halved the receipe easily. Will make again for sure. Thanks!