1/7 Photos of Hash Browns Au Gratin
1 hr 5 mins
Nice side dish and quick to put together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I use some more)
- 1 chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 green chili pepper, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted, divided
- 2 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, onion, salt, pepper and chopped chilies.
- 3In another bowl, combine the sour cream, soup and 1/4 cup of the butter.
- 4Pour over potato mixture and mix gently to combine.
- 5Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Toss cornflakes and remaining butter; sprinkle over the top.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 532.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g