- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 diced red onion
- 1⁄4 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick skillet brown the potatoes in 4 tbs of olive oil until crispy, add salt and pepper to taste, remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet add additional oil if needed and cook the sausage, bell pepper and onion until browned, remove and keep warm.
- Cook two eggs in a covered non stick skillet until set, season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/2 potatoes and add 1/2 sausage mixture on two plates and top with the eggs.