Recipe by jenwbaker
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An Italian twist on the classic hash brown casserole.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetables
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 3 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl stir together the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, diced tomatoes, cooking cream, frozen Italian style vegetables and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove and uncover dish and sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over the top. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.