Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Creamy cheesy potatoes. Very good recipe my mother in law gave me years ago. Of course, salt and pepper to taste.
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) cancream of chicken soup diluted with 1/2 can water
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly- (green ends too)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and place in a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This is how I typically make my hashbrown casserole. I am a fan of the basics. I add the green onions when I have them. I may also top with crumbled Ritz crackers, again depends on it I have them.