1/2 Photos of Hash Brown Potato Bundles
Individual servings of hash brown potatoes and chopped vegetables, mildly seasoned with butter, are a pleasant meal accompaniment. These would be great for camping trips. Recipe courtesy of Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray or butter part of the foil before adding the frozen hash brown patty on the square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 3Top each hash brown patty with 1 tablespoon butter, 1 slice onion, 1/4 teaspoon bouillon granules and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed(I use way less); sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Bring edges of aluminum foil to center; tightly seal top and sides.
- 5Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- 6GRILLING DIRECTIONS:.
- 7Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- 8Place packets on grill.
- 9Cover; grill, turning occasionally, until potatoes are fork tender (15 to 20 minutes).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Potato Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g