Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Individual servings of hash brown potatoes and chopped vegetables, mildly seasoned with butter, are a pleasant meal accompaniment. These would be great for camping trips. Recipe courtesy of Land O Lakes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray or butter part of the foil before adding the frozen hash brown patty on the square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top each hash brown patty with 1 tablespoon butter, 1 slice onion, 1/4 teaspoon bouillon granules and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed(I use way less); sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring edges of aluminum foil to center; tightly seal top and sides.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- GRILLING DIRECTIONS:.
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Place packets on grill.
- Cover; grill, turning occasionally, until potatoes are fork tender (15 to 20 minutes).
I loved this! Super simple and very tasty. I'm not a huge fan of dill, but enjoyed a little bit on these. Next time, I'll spray the foil with some non-stick spray as my patty stuck to the foil a little bit. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper, diner.
I made these for breakfast on the grill. I followed the recipe as written and everyone enjoyed them.
These are so good and easy! I have made them a couple of times for breakfast already and my family loves them. A definite keeper! Thanks for sharing.