There's nothing like feeling like you went out for breakfast in the comfort of your own home. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 2Remove to paper towels and drain.
- 3Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 4Add the potatoes, onion, and green pepper to drippings. Cook and stir over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into a large non-stick skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- 6As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, spoon potato mixture on one side and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- 7Fold other side over filling.
- 8Invert omelet onto plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Omelet (Taste of Home)
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.5
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 446.4 mg
- Sodium 1270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g