Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces cubed American cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a big bowl, combine sour cream and soup.
- Stir in frozen potatoes, ham, American cheese, and if desired, onion.
- Transfer to a 3-quart rectangular baking dish, spreading mixture evenly.
- Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake for 20-25 minutes more or until bubbly around the edges and heated through.