Recipe by strew
We enjoy this recipe for breakfast or an evening meal with toast. The green onion and pepper are optional. I use my large 8 inch square Corning wear for a pan.
Top Review by HEP MEP
I dobled this recipe and made it for dinner last night. It was a big hit with all of us. I did add the green onions - lots of them - and we also had English muffins and jarred peaches. We're definitely going to do this breakfast-for-dinner more often. Thanks.
- 8 ounces hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- paprika, sprinkled on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Add, hash browns, bacon, 1/2 of the cheese, onion and pepper.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with Pam.
- Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minutes.