1/2 Photos of Hash Brown Egg Bake
1 hr 10 mins
Craving bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns but don't have the energy to make it all? Let your oven do the work for you. I preferred a little more cheese, but I'll leave that up to you. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and salt.
- 2Spoon into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth and pour over hash brown mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden.
- 6Top with the remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.4
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 273.5 mg
- Sodium 1124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 21.8 g