Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I like this recipe because it's easy and fast, and very tasty! A really great hash brown casserole for any occasion!
- 1 (30 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Mix all ingregients together in a large bowl. Spread evenly in the baking pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes to lightly brown the top of the potatoes.