1/1 Photo of Hash Brown Casserole (Cooking Light)
1 hr 15 mins
Putting this here for safe keeping. I checked and there is not one like this listed. Can't wait to try it! Family going light!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted (condensed, reduced-fat, reduced-sodium, such as Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 8 ounces light processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- cooking spray
- 2 cups corn flakes, coarsley crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon butter in a large bowl; toss well.
- 3Combine soup & cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Pour cheese mixture over potato mixture, and stir well. Spread mixture evenly in a 13 X 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Combine cornflakes & remaining 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle evenly over top of potato mixture. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Casserole (Cooking Light)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light processed cheese