Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like potatoes au gratin. Easy to make and feeds a large crowd.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Stir all ingredients(except topping) in a large bowl. Pour into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Mix corn flake crumbs and melted butter. Put the topping over the potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, about 1 hour.