1/1 Photo of Hash Brown Brunch Casserole
I got this from cooks.com. I didn't see one like this on here. I made this for our new years eve breakfast and hubby and i both loved it! It was so easy to make and i loved that i made it last night and just poped it in the oven in the morning while i was making the pancakes. The only thing I would do different is to add some hot pepper sauce to the mix(it was a little bland for our taste. I would also maybe add some mushrooms. enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet. Add hash browns, onions and green peppers. Cook until potatoes begin to brown. break eggs into bowl and whisk.
- 2Spray a 9" x 13" pan with vegetable oil spray. Spread potato mixture in bottom of pan. Top with ham. Pour eggs over all and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Gently stir to coat all ingredients with egg. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Bake, covered, for 25 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.7
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 288.3 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.1 g