Recipe by punkyluv
I got this from cooks.com. I didn't see one like this on here. I made this for our new years eve breakfast and hubby and i both loved it! It was so easy to make and i loved that i made it last night and just poped it in the oven in the morning while i was making the pancakes. The only thing I would do different is to add some hot pepper sauce to the mix(it was a little bland for our taste. I would also maybe add some mushrooms. enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet. Add hash browns, onions and green peppers. Cook until potatoes begin to brown. break eggs into bowl and whisk.
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with vegetable oil spray. Spread potato mixture in bottom of pan. Top with ham. Pour eggs over all and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir to coat all ingredients with egg. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer.