1/2 Photos of Hash Brown Bake
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Make this potato crust the night before serving. Let stand for 30 minutes before adding filling and baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Thaw potatoes between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture. Press into bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate; drizzle with butter.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned; cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 4Combine ham, cheese and red and green peppers; spoon into potato shell.
- 5Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper, stirring well. Pour over ham mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Bake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g