Recipe by Aroostook
This recipe uses leftover roast turkey, beef, etc. and gravy. This was standard supper fare when I was small. Serve with a mug of tea, a slab of homemade bread and a side of bread & butter pickles.
Top Review by Debloves2cook
Great Potential! The cook times were off for my stove/oven. The potatoes and carrots were very crunchy. I think next time I will microwave them for a bit first. The flavors were great. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 large potatoes (diced 1/2" cubes)
- 2 carrots (diced 1/2 " cubes) (optional)
- 2 medium onions, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups leftover gravy
- 2 cups leftover turkey or 2 cups chicken or 2 cups pork or 2 cups beef or 2 cups moose or 2 cups venison