Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe uses leftover roast turkey, beef, etc. and gravy. This was standard supper fare when I was small. Serve with a mug of tea, a slab of homemade bread and a side of bread & butter pickles.
- Melt butter in a cast iron or other oven-proof skillet.
- Brown potatoes and carrots on medium/high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and brown for 3 minutes more.
- Place in a 350F oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir in meat and gravy and heat through.
Great Potential! The cook times were off for my stove/oven. The potatoes and carrots were very crunchy. I think next time I will microwave them for a bit first. The flavors were great. Thanks for sharing.
This was great. Easy, quick and very tasty. I seasoned it with some salt and pepper, and I halved the recipe because I didn't have enough leftover turkey. There was plenty for two of us.