1/2 Photos of Haselnuss Bällchen (Hazelnut Balls)
Member #610488's Note:
These light and airy balls of hazelnuts are just like the Ferrero Rocher chocolates but without the chocolate. I know that will offend some people - no chocolate, huh! These are good neverless.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a blender or coffee grinder, reduce the hazelnuts to dust or very fine pieces.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet(s). Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 3Beat the egg whites until frothy.
- 4Add about 2 tablespoons of the sugar to the egg whites, whipping well after each addition.
- 5Once all the sugar is added, continue beating the meringue until stiff peaks are formed.
- 6Fold the hazelnut dust into the mixture and tehn make balls of the mixture that are about 1/2 inch in diameter. Place on the cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 300F for 25 minute When done, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack with spatula.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haselnuss Bällchen (Hazelnut Balls)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g