Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a favorite at the bar my husband and I worked at in college. I don't make them very often, but when I get nostalgic, these are the bloody marys I go to. Note: the V8 and Vodka are not added to the mix. These are better when you make them individually with love.
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle dill sauce
- 0.5 (5 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
- 2 (64 ounce) bottles V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a large pitcher - this is the mix.
- Fill a 16 oz glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz vodka
- Add 2 oz of the mix (this can be adjusted depending on taste).
- Fill the rest of the way with V8.
- Garnish as you will - we always served it with pickles and olives.