Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a favorite at the bar my husband and I worked at in college. I don't make them very often, but when I get nostalgic, these are the bloody marys I go to. Note: the V8 and Vodka are not added to the mix. These are better when you make them individually with love.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a large pitcher - this is the mix.
- Fill a 16 oz glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz vodka
- Add 2 oz of the mix (this can be adjusted depending on taste).
- Fill the rest of the way with V8.
- Garnish as you will - we always served it with pickles and olives.