Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just like the drink !!!! MMMMMMM.
Make and share this Harvey Wallbanger Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, Galiano,vodka, sugar and egg yolks in pan.
- Cook on med heat 4 minutes.
- Be careful not to boil mixture and stir constantly.
- Remove from burner and chill about 1 hour.
- Whip egg whites till stiff and soft peaks appear, add the gelatin and salt and contiue to beat till firm.
- Carefully fold whites into yogurt mixture.
- Turn into container.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Top with whip topping and orange slices.