Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Just like the drink !!!! MMMMMMM.
- 1 (2 ounce) carton orange flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Galliano
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (35 g) package unflavored gelatin (may come in various sizes)
- 9 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 9 orange slices
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, Galiano,vodka, sugar and egg yolks in pan.
- Cook on med heat 4 minutes.
- Be careful not to boil mixture and stir constantly.
- Remove from burner and chill about 1 hour.
- Whip egg whites till stiff and soft peaks appear, add the gelatin and salt and contiue to beat till firm.
- Carefully fold whites into yogurt mixture.
- Turn into container.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Top with whip topping and orange slices.