Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Galliano
- Mix all ingredients together and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into well-greased and lightly floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Turn out and dust with confectioners' sugar or frost with orange glaze.
This is the same recipe I have been using and it is a nice five star cake.
What memories. I lost my old recipe. Thanks for posting an old favorite!