Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very impressive cake for a dinner party. Very easy to do!
Make and share this Harvey Wallbanger Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all cake ingredients in lg bowl.
- Mix on med for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan.
- Glaze: Place all ingredients in blender container.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour over warm cake.
This is my husbands favorite cake. I use Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix. This cake is very moist and easy to make.
We love this cake. It is citrus-ey, refreshing and light - a delightful change from traditional cake. The glaze is a nice addition. The cake is scrumptious by itself; add a small spoonful of vanilla ice cream and it's delicious in a different way. It will lift your spirits during the dead of a New England winter.