Harvey W.a.l.l.b.a.n.g.e.r. Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix (orange flavor)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup Galliano
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Galliano
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- In large bowl combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add the eggs, oil, orange juice, Galliano, and Vodka.
- Beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes scraping bowl frequently.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove to rack and
- pour glaze while still warm.
- To make glaze combine powdered sugar, OJ, Galliano and Vodka.