1/1 Photo of Harvey House Coleslaw
This recipe has been handed down for generations. It's sweet-tart-crisp and easy to make. Make it the day before you need it to let he flavors meld.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred cabbage, onion, and carrots; mix well.
- 2Layer cabbage mixture, sprinkling each layer with sugar in 13x9-inch glass dish.
- 3Mix celery seed, dry mustard, salt, vinegar, and oil in sauce pan.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Pour over cabbage mixture.
- 6Refrigerate for a day, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvey House Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g