Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
A cool mixture of winter vegetables that goes well with roasted meat/chicken.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled seeded,and cut into 1 inch pieces (2 lb.)
- 4 small new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled and cut into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cups small fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- In a big mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in the olive oil, marjoram, garlic-pepper, and seasoned salt; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables out into a 17x11 or 15x10 inch baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 30-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir and turn vegetables several times during baking.
I followed the recipe and the results were EXCELLENT, BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS! We loved the flavors of the roasted vegetables, especially the butternut squash and the Brussels sprouts. It took longer than 45 minutes for the roasting - more like 60 minutes plus.
This is a very tasty recipe. The seasonings are fantastic. We love roasted vegetables. Thanks for such a wonderful recipe.