2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 25 mins
This tomato casserole is worth every moment of time and effort! Beautiful presentation and the intense flavour of roasted tomatoes is exceptional served with a topping of sour cream (I use fat free) and chives. Adapted from Canadian Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and cut tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- 2Arrange, cut sides up and without touching, on large foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Brush with oil, sprinkle with thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 4Roast in 350°F degree oven until tops are shriveled and bottoms are browned, about 2 hours.
- 5Arrange tomatoes, overlapping, in 8 inch square glass baking dish.
- 6(make ahead: Let cool, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 20 minutes cooking time.) In a bowl, stir together, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and flour; drizzle with butter and toss until crumbly.
- 7Sprinkle over tomatoes.
- 8Bake in 400°F oven until golden and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Tomato Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 447.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g