Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just in time for the fall season! This dip is excellent served with thin ginger snaps for a party. Looks excellent in a carved out pumpkin as the serving dish!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- gingersnaps, for serving
- Let cream cheese stand at room temperature until softened. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating well.
- Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately with gingersnaps for dipping, or cover and chill.
We love this! I made half a batch for our family of three plus one guest as an after school snack. It was thin, yet lumpy after using the paddle to the stand mixer. I switched to the wire whisk, which blended it perfectly. I also added a pinch each of allspice and cloves and served with gingersnaps and hot spiced apple cider.
yummy, very fall-ish and was a huge hit with kids and adults...served with graham cracker sticks and apple slices. thanks so much!