I just love pumpkin and this recipe was on the www.bhg.com website when searching for Thanksgiving recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together sugar, pumpkin, eggs and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed. Beat in the flour mixture until well mixed. If desired, stir in pecans.
- 4Spread batter in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 5Feel free to top these bars with your favorite cream cheese frosting. Here's a sample one: In a large mixing bowl, combine two 3-ounce packages cream cheese, softened; 1/2 cup butter, softened; and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add 4 cups sifted powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest-Time Pumpkin Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g