Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
These are not vegetables I usually eat, but once I tried it, I truly enjoyed the taste of the dish.
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 medium dark orange sweet potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F Place pork roast in ungreased shallow roasting pan. In small bowl combine, first 5 ingredients. Brush pork with half of marmalade mixture.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss gently to coat. Arrange vegetables around pork.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes. Brush pork with remaining marmalade mixture, gently stirring vegetables to coat with pan juices. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, and pork is no longer pink in center.